CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Another beautiful Monday

I love running into people I know when I'm out. I'm sitting in Panera right now and some friends from church are sitting a few tables away. (The Ball's and the Stephens'.) If you're going to run into people from church they're some of the best. :)

We had my Grandpa's 82nd birthday party on Saturday, it doesn't seem possible that he's that old. He doesn't act it at all, could pass for about ten years younger which bodes well for me. :) It always good to spend time with the Sneed side of the family, especially now that it means hanging out with Chris and Sara.

I spent most of my weekend hanging out with Jimmy though, we didn't really do much but we don't really have too, we're easily amused.

That's all for now I've still got errands to run and another fun filled night of work to look forward too. :)

0 comments: