CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just another day in paradise

I spent my 4th of July sleeping and working (what? You thought I had a life, ha! How silly of you.) :) It was nice though, all things considered. I had the house to myself for a large part of the day because mom and dad were at a Ramsey family shin dig. I then spent most of the night at work bored out of my mind because we're never very busy on holidays so I surfed the net and read. I found some useful things online though. 1.) Listened to Matt Chandler's newest sermon. (as always great, listen to it when you have time.) 2.) Found a list of the three branches of the government. (Judicial, Executive, and Legislative. I could only remember the first two and it was really starting to bug me. Yes, I am a dork. No, I don't care.) And 3rd, I looked at what's included in the new G.I. Bill. WOW!! :) For once dragging my feet actually worked in my favor. Tons better then the old one, chalk one up for the politicians. (ONE, and only one. That still leaves them with a negative score.) :) :P

I have places to be and people to see, ciao.

0 comments: