CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just another Wednesday

I just got my haircut, there's nothing quite like that fresh out of the oven haircut feel. :) I timed my next two haircuts so I'll have a fresh one for VBS at the end of July, I love VBS. Mostly because I love kids, the Gospel, and a legit excuse to act like an overgrown child. ;)

I've discovered that if the Intercultural Leadership program at SBTS doesn't work out there's a M.A. in Theology I could earn there in three years going to class two nights a week, which would be pretty sweet. So if the one doesn't work I'll just find a job in Louisville and take Theology. (Who thought I'd ever be happy about that as an option, or seminary for that matter?)

That's all I got, peace.


0 comments: