CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Seminary

I think I've finally come up with a plan for life after Ball State. Lord willing I'll attend the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY and study for my Master of Arts degree in Intercultural Leadership. There are a few catches to this scenario. First, I have to be approved by the SBC's North American Mission Board. Second, I'd have to plant an SBC church. As most of you know I'm not crazy about being a part of a denomination particularly one with name Baptist in it but in the end there are a lot more things I like about the situation there then I dislike so I decided to just bite the bullet and do it. A big draw for me is the fact that if I'm a member of an SBC church I get my tuition half off and the church I'd plan on attending in Louisville, Sojourn Community Church, is part of the SBC so I'd get the discount.

Right now I'm just praying that this is the last change of plans I have to make for awhile, not that changing things every two weeks hasn't been exciting but there is something to be said for having things settled. :)

0 comments: