CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things that make me feel old

Cell Phones: I remember when getting a phone in my room was a big deal. Now I have one in my pocket.

Sheryl Crow's song "I can't cry anymore": I was 14 when it came out. I heard for the first times in years today and realized....., well I'm not sure what, but it made me feel old.

Anything by the Spin Doctor's: I heard them today too....., man I really need to quit listening to the radio.

mp3's: I can remeber dancing around the living room to records when I was growing up, now we listen to music in tiny little digital things.

Having a car payment: Heck, I could have just said having a car, but the fact that I know enough about money to balance my expenses is pretty mind blowing to the 8 year old in me.

0 comments: