CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

First "real" post

I was going to go hear Brian McLaren speak tonight but...., I was tired and I didn't want to see him that bad anyway.



It never fails to amaze me how things can change so fast. Just when I thought I knew what all my options were a new one shows up on my doorstep. How nice. Some times I feel like my life is God's own personal Comedy Central. That's not a complaint, just an observation. (Be honest, you've felt like that some time today.) :) Anyway, please pray for me I could have a big life change coming up.


I'm reading an amazing book right now by John Stott titled "The Living Church." It is by far the best book on what the church should look like that I've read. Stott takes both sides of the argument and blends them amazingly well, very impressive.


It's almost time for the last episode of Scrubs to come on. (Not a not a huge fan, but I like it and it is the last show ever.) Then The Office and then get ready for work. (Third shift's the bomb.) :)


Later all.

0 comments: